Looking for a job? Full-time, part-time, temp? Need help putting together your resume? Want to know how to improve your interviewing skills? You can find help for all this and more at the Marin Employment Connection (MEC) Career Resource Center (CRC). The CRC is a no-fee, self-service center for job seekers. Here’s what you’ll find at the CRC:
- Job-search related use of computers and office equipment, including access to CalJOBS, a free online job search system
- Access to workshops, job search clubs and support groups
- Information about unemployment insurance, services, labor markets, in-demand occupations and job search strategies
- Recruitment sessions with Marin County employers
To take advantage of the Marin Employment Connection (MEC) Career Resource Center, simply come to the MEC Monday - Friday, anytime between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
While the CRC is a self-service center and open to any employer or job seeker, the MEC provides additional assistance to eligible job and/or training seekers in these areas:
- Education and training programs
- Vocational counseling
- Services for older workers, disabled workers, youth, veterans and other groups with special needs
- On-site representatives from MEC partners, such as EDD
For these and other job seeker services visit the Job Seeker Services section of the site.
For more information, visit the MEC Career Resource Center:
120 North Redwood Drive
San Rafael, CA
(off Smith Ranch Rd.)
Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4 pm
Phone: (415) 473-3330, TTY: 415-473-3344
MEC offers equal opportunity programs, and auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.